Thursday, August 16, 2007

Part II

Just in case there are individuals out there who liked a few of the songs I mentioned in my last post, and are wondering where my taste is coming from, I've decided to post a few examples of (what I think are) good songs.

These aren't necessarily, however, examples of songs I would put on a mix-tape- because when you give someone a mix-tape, you are trying to, uh, impress them, so it depends on the person and stuff. These are just songs I like.


(since these are good songs I included links to a version)
1. Come Go With Me - The Del Vikings
2. Crimson and Clover - Tommy James and the Shondells
3. White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
4. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
5. Runaway - Del Shannon
6. Under Pressure - Queen
7. Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
8. Radio Ga-ga - Queen
9. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
10. With Or Without You - U2
11. Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
12. Blackbird - The Beatles
13. Norwegian Wood - The Beatles
14. All Madonna songs
15. Red Red Wine - UB40
16. Rockin' In The Free World - Neil Young
17. Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival
18. D'yer Mak'er - Led Zeppelin